sheleadsmanylives

The Reader Who Lives a Thousand Lives

There are no words to describe my love affair with literature.

Her Bookshelf: READ

Legend
4 of 5 stars
It was pretty good. Re-read this so I would be ready to read the rest of the series.
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
2 of 5 stars
This book was just okay. Overhyped, but I don't regret reading it.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
4 of 5 stars
Love this series. Just the perfect amount of humor and mystery to keep me reading!

goodreads.com

May TBR

The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender - Leslye Walton The Book Thief - Markus Zusak Looking for Alaska - John Green Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Maas Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Movie Tie-in) (Hannah Swensen Mysteries) - Joanne Fluke The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern

These are just a few books I am hoping to read this month. I might read all of them or a few of them. Who knows?! I may even read some that aren't on the list.

The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by: Leslye Walton-Heard a lot about this book mainly from book-tube! (I'm pretty sure it was PeruseProject that made it sound so good!) I have started it and I am loving the writing style, it is exquisite, but the story itself is a little strange. (See what I did there! I swear I am a genius sometimes!) That was a pretty bad pun, forgive me! This book just sounds so poetic I am entranced!

The Book Thief by: Markus Zusak- I watched the movie with my Nanna (Bless her! We both cried like babies! The feels are strong with this one!!) I have a soft spot for books based around the first and second world war whether they are fiction or non! I can't believe I haven't read it before, but I am super excited that I will finally get to it!

Looking for Alaska by: John Green- I really don't think this need a description of why I am excited to read it. It is a John Green book therefore I will be reading it without question! Team internet all the way!

Heir of Fire by: Sarah J. Maas- This is the third book in the Throne of Glass series. I read the first two consecutively, but stopped when I started Mistborn: The Final Empire (I mentioned this book in my April Wrap-up) Can't wait to finish the series. The next book comes out this year and my inner fangirl is screaming with delight!

The Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by: Joanne Fluke- I love this series it is a mix of wit,sass,crime, and my all time favorite DESSERT!! (If you weren't hooked before you are now!) These are such easy reads and I cannot wait to re-start the series!

The Night Circus by: Erin Morgenstern- I actually started this book while babysitting (I was bored out of my mind!) Instead of turning to Netflix (My second love!) I picked up this book and I fell in love! The writing style is superb, I was instantly addicted. I did ultimately put it down because of school and I had the rest of my April TBR to focus on. This is a definite read this month!

In addition, I will try to read at least one kindle book and pick one title out of my TBR jar.

Thanks for reading!

Have a fabulous day lovelies!

Kenzie