There are no words to describe my love affair with literature.
In honor of Mothers Day I thought I would do a top 5 book moms post. I didn't see this idea anywhere else so I thought I would do it! Here goes:
1. Mrs. Bennet (Pride and Prejudice by: Jane Austen)
2. Ma Ingalls (Little House on the Prairie by: Laura Ingalls Wilder)
3. Rose Allison (Elsie Dinsmore by: Martha Finley)
4. Greta Larson (Kirsten Larson American Girl Books)
5. Mrs. Beaver (The Chronicles of Narnia by: C.S. Lewis)
I know Mrs. Beaver isn't technically a mom in the Narnia books, but she does mother and take care of the Pevensies when they are in Narnia. This list was difficult because good, memorable moms are hard to find in books. I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading! Happy Mother's Day!
Have a fabulous day lovelies!
Yours truly, signing off!