There are no words to describe my love affair with literature.
Sorry I haven't updated recently. I have been really busy with school. Right about this time finals start and I don't even have time to think about anything else! So, here is a quick update: My Top 7 Book Boyfriends.
1. Rowan (Heir of Fire-Sarah J Maas) (I don't know why I love him so much. It is probably because even though is seems harsh and cold, he has a soft heart)
2. Etienne St. Clair (Anna and the French Kiss-Stephanie Perkins) (His name....his accent...everything about him is amazing!)
3. Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice-Jane Austen) (He is just perfection)
4. Chaol (Throne of Glass-Sarah J Maas) (I loved him at first, but I like Rowan a lot more...hence his place at number one)
5. Eland Venture (Mistborn- Brandon Sanderson) (His bookish-ness makes me melt!)
6. Peter Pevensie (The Chronicles of Narnia- C.S. Lewis) (I love William Moseley, but the character on its own is so adorbs!)
7. Otieno (Shadows on the Moon-Zoe Marriot) (He is just so attractive and special and I love him!)
Thanks so much for reading! Hopefully I will update again soon! Only 2 weeks until school is out!
Have a fabulous day lovelies!
Yours truly, signing off!