sheleadsmanylives

The Reader Who Lives a Thousand Lives

There are no words to describe my love affair with literature.

Her Bookshelf: READ

Legend
4 of 5 stars
It was pretty good. Re-read this so I would be ready to read the rest of the series.
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
2 of 5 stars
This book was just okay. Overhyped, but I don't regret reading it.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
4 of 5 stars
Love this series. Just the perfect amount of humor and mystery to keep me reading!

goodreads.com
SPOILER ALERT!

Review: Heir of Fire By: Sarah J. Maas

Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Maas

This book was simply amazing! It took the series to a whole new level.

Dorian's continued practice with his magic, his new girlfriend Sorcha. Chaol coming to terms with magic and having to accept it, getting involved in the rebellion! Finally taking a stand against the king. Celaena's new "friend" Rowan. (who stole my heart!) Practicing controlling her Fae powers. And there are so many more creepy bits, evil creatures from other worlds, witch's who are gathering together. So much happened!

(show spoiler)

This book drew me in hook, line, and sinker! I was reading during every spare moment I had. The split point of view's was a nice surprise that we didn't have with the last books. The new characters are very well done and I loved them all! I cried, I laughed, I sobbed and I fell in love. This series has left me feeling so many things! I cannot wait for the next book to come out in September (Queen of Shadows!) Recommending this to anyone who will listen! Thank you so much for reading!

Have a fabulous day lovelies!

Yours truly, signing off!

Kenzie