sheleadsmanylives

The Reader Who Lives a Thousand Lives

There are no words to describe my love affair with literature.

Her Bookshelf: READ

Legend
4 of 5 stars
It was pretty good. Re-read this so I would be ready to read the rest of the series.
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
2 of 5 stars
This book was just okay. Overhyped, but I don't regret reading it.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
4 of 5 stars
Love this series. Just the perfect amount of humor and mystery to keep me reading!

goodreads.com

It's Top Ten Tuesday!

— feeling amazing

I felt like I needed to post something...so here is a Top Ten Tuesday! I recently downloaded a ton of e-books, so here are the ten that I am most excited to read!

10. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by: Neil Gaiman (It would be my first Gaiman book!)

9. Between Shades of Gray by: Ruta Sepetys (I have a weakness for World War II Books)

8. The Singular and Extraordinary Tale of Mirror and Goliath by: Ishbelle Bee (It looks similar to the Night Circus)

7. Where'd You Go, Bernadette by: Maria Semple (It just sounds like a really good book!)

6. Jasper Dent Series by: Barry Lyga (Everyone needs a good thriller!)

5. The Symptoms of My Insanity by: Mindy Raf (Sounds really cute!)

4. Unhinged Series by: A. G. Howard (I have been wanting this series for a long time)

3. Saint Anything by: Sarah Dessen (Heard great things about this book!)

2.  The Hundred Series by: Kass Morgan (TV show is great!)

1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by: Sarah J. Maas (This is going to be read while I wait for Queen of Shadows to come out!)

This could partially be considered an August TBR. I hope you enjoyed reading this. If you have read any of these books, leave me a comment with what you thought of it!

Yours Truly, signing off!

Kenzie