The Reader Who Lives a Thousand Lives

There are no words to describe my love affair with literature.

Her Bookshelf: READ

4 of 5 stars
It was pretty good. Re-read this so I would be ready to read the rest of the series.
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
2 of 5 stars
This book was just okay. Overhyped, but I don't regret reading it.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
4 of 5 stars
Love this series. Just the perfect amount of humor and mystery to keep me reading!

*Cue Dramatic Music* I now have a second blog! This is another book blog, it is hosted on WordPress. When I started on Booklikes, I told myself that if I kept at it I could move on to a different website...so now I'm taking the plunge! If you have a blog hosted on WordPress and have any advice please, please, please comment!

I will still be active here on booklikes, I seem to have made some friends and I would hate to leave to soon! I will be here, although I might not post as much, we will see.

Also if you could suggest some of your favorite WordPress Book Blogs I would appreciate it! If you have an account Follow Me!

I will be re-posting some of what I posted on here....Mostly Tags and Reviews and things. Just to have a variety of things starting out.

I'm nervous, and excited, and scared all at the same time. But mostly I'm just happy dancing...

Yours Truly, signing off!