The Reader Who Lives a Thousand Lives

There are no words to describe my love affair with literature.

Her Bookshelf: READ

4 of 5 stars
It was pretty good. Re-read this so I would be ready to read the rest of the series.
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
2 of 5 stars
This book was just okay. Overhyped, but I don't regret reading it.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
4 of 5 stars
Love this series. Just the perfect amount of humor and mystery to keep me reading!

The Wedding Tag + Life Update

Anne of Green Gables Boxed Set - L.M. Montgomery The Fault in Our Stars - John Green The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder  - Joanne Fluke Island of the Blue Dolphins - Scott O'Dell, Lois Lowry Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen, Anna Quindlen

These Life Updates just keep coming. Not long after announcing my return to Booklikes I found out that someone close to me will be tying the knot soon! I am so excited to be a part of the wedding party and being involved in the planning. I have been enjoying the extra time spent with the bride and groom as the preparations begin. In honor of the occasion I created the Wedding Book Tag. I looked around and didn't see another Tag like this one. All are free to do this Tag, all I ask is that you leave a link to my blog in your post and please, please, please send me a message with the link to your blog so I can read your post. Here goes nothing.

The Wedding Tag

The Wedding Dress- A book that was either simple and elegant or breathtakingly over the top.

I picked simple and elegant. A book that I feel is both simple and elegant is Island of the Blue Dolphins by: Scott O'Dell. While it has its sad moments, overall, I find this book charming. I have read it several times since Elementary School and I love it more every time I read it!

The Wedding Cake- A book that was so scrumptious you just ate it up.

For this, I chose The Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by: Joanne Fluke. This whole series is very lighthearted and cheerful. They are easy reads, that fly by. The element of mystery is intriguing and sometimes unpredictable, which I adore! The characters are all lovely and there is humor sprinkled throughout the books! Can't go wrong with this series.

The Wedding Party- A book with amazing characters that you fell in love with.

For this book I chose The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by: Mary Ann Shaffer. The characters in this book are all original and captivating. I loved getting to know all of them. For a full review click here: http://sheleadsmanylives.booklikes.com/post/1166498/review-the-guernsey-literary-and-potato-peel-pie-society

The Wedding Reception- A book that left you with a major hangover.

I chose The Night Circus by: Erin Morgenstern. This is one of the most magical books I have every read. There is so much to say, but so little time so all my thoughts can be found in my full review here: http://sheleadsmanylives.booklikes.com/post/1158068/the-night-circus-by-erin-morgenstern-review

The First Dance- A book that was so beautiful you cried.

I Never Cry. (Ha! Forgive my lapse of sanity, I cry all of the time. Especially over books!) Here is a typical answer, The Fault in our Stars by: John Green. I don't know that there needs to be a full explanation of why this book is so beautiful. As for tears, so many have been shed over this book, I can't even tell you!

The Maid of Honor or The Best Man- A book with two amazing friends.

I am picking a classic, Anne of Green Gables by: L.M. Montgomery. The friendship between Anne and Diana is so beautiful, it is a friendship I always wished I had! I am still jealous of their relationship, it was the sweetest!

Last but not Least....

The Bride and Groom- A Couple that you can't get enough of.

My favorite couple in all of literature should not come as a surprise, Lizzy and Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by: Jane Austen. (A Masterful Authoress) There love story is, and will always be my favorite.

I hope that you enjoyed this post! Don't forget that this Tag is open to all! Don't forget to link back here and send me a message with your version of the tag! Thanks for reading!

Have a fabulous day lovelies!

Yours truly, Signing off!